本文还揭露了美国国会及行政当局中国委员会的执行主任刘天龙（Lawrence T. Liu）同傅希秋等人密切合作，将那些疑似中共间谍的人用各种方式走私到美国，并让这些人到美国国会作伪证。这包括本文所提到的赵琳，王雪臻，北风温云超，等等。这些人为何能够一登陆美国就到美国国会作证？盖因有傅希秋和刘天龙在美国作卧底当内应。他们是里应外合来欺骗美国国会，为中共游说，使得中共政权从中渔利。
Chen Guangcheng, along with Mr. Lawrence T. Liu, and Mr. Bob Fu, are all Chinese spies who were sent by the Chinese government to the United States to do lobby for the Chinese government. Their major tasks are:
1. To manipulate the partisanship in the United States. Let the two parties to fight for Trivialities and pay less attention to other Chinese related sensitive issues, such as Human rights issues.
2. By involving partisanship, Chinese government could create chances to bribe or help some of the lawmakers, and to control some of the Chinese related offices. For example, the Congressional Executive Committee on China (CECC) has been controlled by Mr. Lawrence T. Liu.
3. Influence/control the Congress and the White House to make decisions or issue laws to favor the Chinese Communist government.
4. Manipulate the presidential elections and the Parliamentary elections.
Mr. Lawrence T. Liu worked with Mr. Bob Fu closely to arranged many Chinese to do testimony at the Congress hearings. Mr. Lawrence T. Liu has worked as the Staff Director of the Congressional Executive Committee on China (CECC) for several years. Mr. Lawrence T. Liu has been assistants to some of the Senators and Representatives.
Please check the following link:
July 12, 2013
CCP spies manipulate Congress hearings to cheat/mislead US Lawmakers
AFFIDAVIT OF GANG LIU
I, Gang Liu, swear or affirm:
1. I was one of the student leader during the Tiananmen pro-democracy movement in 1989. I was listed as Number 3rd on the most wanted student leaders by the Chinese Communist.
2. I was one of the leaders of the pro-democracy movement that culminated in the events that led to the massacre in Tiananmen Square in June of 1989. I was arrested by the Chinese Communist government for my involvement and sentenced to six years in prison. During my time in prison, I was subjected to torture, beatings and other mistreatment including extended periods in solitary confinement.
3. After I served the full 6-years in the Chinese Communist prisons, I escaped to the United States with the helps of Clinton's government in 1996.
4. Once I entered the United Stated, I started my American dream.
5. I enrolled in Columbia University in 1996. I published technical papers and got patents approved while I was a student at Columbia University.
6. Since I graduated from Columbia University, I have worked for Bell Labs as a scientist, then worked for Citigroup, Morgan Stanley as a VP.
7. My American dream was almost there. However, the Chinese government had never left me alone. Chinese government has sent spies to harass me, to destroy my American dream, and even tried to destroy my life. I have reported to the Congress and some other authority agencies regarding how the Chinese government sent spies to harass me, including to have me lost jobs by Cyber-Attacking my ex-employers. Please check the following link for more details:
8. Chinese government has sent many of their spies to the United States to do espionage for the Chinese government or to damage the interests of the United States. In this affidavit, I am disclosing one Chinese spy case to show the Chinese spies manipulate Congress hearings to cheat/mislead US Lawmakers.
9. On November 10th, 2009, the Congress hosted a Hearing before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission. The following link gives the archived documents for that hearing:
10. A Chinese lady with alias name "Wu Jian" gave testimony at the above mentioned Congress Hearing. In her testimony, Ms. Wu Jian gave a terrible and unbelievable story regarding the forced abortion in China.
11. In her testimony statement, Wu Jian stated that:
"that night I was taken to the surgical room again at night. This time they wanted me to lie on the surgical table. "
"Now they would cut my baby into pieces with scissors and then they would suck it out with a special machine. "
"Very soon I heard the sound of the scissor cutting the flesh of my baby. I felt I knew that my baby was being killed. His or her hands were broken. His or her legs were broken. That was part of my body. "
12. All of the statements in Wu Jian's testimony are lies and false. In fact, it was Bob Fu who had made up such horrible stories and forced Wu Jian to false statement at the Congress hearings.
13. In about July 2010, I met Wu Jian in New York city. Wu Jian's true name is Lin Zhao, who also has many other different names, such as "Sun Dandan", which she used for media reports.
14. Ms. Wu Jian, from here on as Lin Zhao, told me that she lied when she did testimony to the Congress. She had never been pregnancy since 1997. However, she lied that she was pregnant in the winter of 2004, and then was forced abortion in 2005.
15. I asked Lin Zhao why did she lie to the Congress? Lin Zhao told me that it was Bob Fu forced her to lie on that and to make the case more recent abortion case.
16. I asked Zhao Lin to write down the true story about her forced abortion and to post it on the web. Ms. Lin Zhao said that Mr. Bob Fu would kill her if she let people know the true story.
17. On August 23rd, 2010, Ms. Lin Zhao filed lawsuit to the New York South District Court. The Chinese premier Wen Jiabao and four other Chinese government officials were listed as defendants. Ms. Lin Zhao claimed that she was forced to do abortion in March 1996. Four months later, she gave birth to new baby. She claimed that the Chinese government was responsible to kill one of her baby in March 1996.
18. Ms. Lin Zhao's lawsuit against Wen Jiabao was reported by many media, include Radio Free Asia, VOA, Boxun, etc.
19. Mr. Bob Fu contacted with Ms. Lin Zhao through email and phone. Mr. Bob Fu requested Ms. Lin Zhao to drop the lawsuit against Wen Jiabao immediately. Mr. Bob Fu threatened to destroy Ms. Lin Zhao if she wouldn't withdraw the case immediately.
20. Mr. Bob Fu immediately put his threatening words into action -- Mr. Bob Fu started to destroy Ms. Lin Zhao!
21. In the following week, Mr. Bob Fu requested his friends to fire Ms. Zhao Lin. Ms. Zhao immediately lost her job and had no income.
22. Mr. George Zhao is Ms. Lin Zhao's elder brother. Mr. George Zhao used to work for Mr. Bob Fu. Actually, Mr. Bob Fu sponsored Mr. George Zhao to run the China Network (VOCN), a web based TV Station. Bob Fu ordered Mr. George Zhao to give pressure to Ms. Lin Zhao. Bob Fu threatened to fire George Zhao if he couldn't have his sister to drop the case. In about a few weeks later, Bob Fu transfer his threatening words in action -- He fired Mr. George Zhao! Since then, Mr. George Zhao complained Ms. Lin Zhao for having him lost jobs.
23. Mr. Wen Jiabao, the Chinese Premier at that time and one of the defendants sued by Ms. Lin Zhao, responded to the lawsuit privately. Mr. Wen sent several high rank officials, including his secretary, the director for foreign policy of the Department of Birth Control, etc, to visit Ms. Lin Zhao's family in China and to investigate the case. It turned out that Ms. Lin Zhao had never done any forced abortion in China!
24. Ms. Lin Zhao finally admitted that she had never done any forced abortion in China. Then, why she made up such kind horrible stories to cheat the Lawmakers of the United States? Ms. Lin Zhao explained to me that she was forced to do such kind testimony before she came to the United States.
25. There is a group of Chinese Security agents who used "NingJingZhiYuan" (宁静致远）as their group id on Skype. It was the "NingJingZhiYuan" approached Ms. Lin Zhao and cheated her to do projects for the Chinese security agency. Since 2008, NingJingZhiYuan asked Ms. Lin Zhao to help Mr. Guangcheng Chen and to make him famous. In 2009, NingJingZhiYuan and Mr. Bob Fu arranged Ms. Lin Zhao to come to the United States to do the testimony at the Congress hearings arranged by Mr. Bob Fu. It was Mr. Bob Fu who forced and ordered Ms. Lin Zhao to give false statements with full of lies at the Congress hearings. Particularly, Mr. Bob Fu prepared the prepared testimony statements for Ms. Lin Zhao.
26. Ms. Lin Zhao contacted with NingJingZhiYuan, the Chinese security agents, frequently through Skype. NingJingZhiYuan told Ms. Lin Zhao that her major task was made herself famous and develop close relationships with American Lawmakers, especially with the Congress members who were powerful and influential regarding Chinese related issues, including but not limited to the following Representatives: Congressman Frank Wolf, Congressman Chris Smith, etc.
27. NingJingZhiYuan also told Ms. Lin Zhao that they were trying to arrange Mr. Guangcheng Chen to the United States. Ms. Lin Zhao was asked to do her best to promote Mr. Guangcheng Chen, and let American know Guangcheng Chen's name. Clearly, the Chinese Security agency had planned to arrange Guangcheng Chen to come to the United States long time ago. Just like Mr. Guangcheng Chen himself clearly stated that his escape had been well planned and designed for at least 15 months! Obviously, Mr. Guangcheng Chen had discussed his plan with Chinese Security agency! It was the Chinese security agency arranged Mr. Guangcheng Chen to come to the United States!
28. Ms. Lin Zhao's horrible stories had widely covered by main stream media in United States. Many Americans were deeply touched by Ms. Lin Zhao's story. In fact, it was Mr. Bob Fu and the Chinese Security Agency who had cheated the American Lawmakers and mislead the public opinion by speculating Ms. Lin Zhao's false statements.
29. Although Ms. Lin Zhao did the false statements as advised by Bob Fu, Mr. Bob Fu had never left Ms. Lin Zhao alone. He continued to threaten and to harass Ms. Lin Zhao. He asked Lin Zhao to go back China. Actually, it was Bob Fu who invited Lin Zhao to the United States and made all the arrangement for Lin Zhao to do testimony at the Congress hearings. "I invited you to the United States, " Bob Fu threatened Lin Zhao through phone again and again, "Now, I wanted you to go back China! I can have you got political asylum, I can also make you deported!"
30. To avoid being destroyed or hunted by Mr. Bob Fu, Ms. Lin Zhao eventually hid herself by moving to a secret place. Ms. Lin Zhao had thought many times to have herself disappeared or commit suicide.
31. Ms. Lin Zhao's case clearly indicated that Mr. Bob Fu worked with Chinese Security Agency to smuggle Chinese individuals into the United States, and forced those people to work for the benefits of the Chinese Government. Bob Fu has invited many other Chinese individuals to come to the United States to meet with American Lawmakers, some of them even meet with the President of the United States. Here is a short list:
Mr. Wang Yi, Mr. Yu Jie, Mr. Li Boguang, Ms. Xuezhen Wang, etc.
32. By giving lies and false statement at Congress hearings, Mr. Bob Fu has cheated the Lawmakers and misled the public opinions to benefit the Chinese government.
33. Mr. Bob Fu could arrange anyone to do testimony or witness at some of the Congress hearings, even the witness are not credible. Mr. Bob Fu could cheat the Congress easily! Mr. Bob Fu could introduce anyone to meet with President George Bush and made them the most famous Chinese political figures! Why Mr. Bob Fu is so powerful? As Ms. Lin Zhao disclosed, Bob Fu was fully backed up by the Chinese Security agency, and Bob Fu has many friends or comrades in the Congress!
34. Mr. Lawrence T. Liu worked with Mr. Bob Fu closely to arranged many Chinese to do testimony at the Congress hearings. Mr. Lawrence T. Liu has worked as the Staff Director of the Congressional Executive Committee on China (CECC) for several years. Mr. Lawrence T. Liu has been assistants to some of the Senators and Representatives.
35. Since early 2011, I have visited the CECC office many times to report issues regarding Chinese spies, and the Cyber-Attacks by China based hackers. I frequently asked Mr. Lawrence T. Liu or his staff members to give me chances to do testimony at relevant Congress hearings hosted by CECC. However, Mr. Lawrence T. Liu has never given me a chance! And Mr. Lawrence T. Liu arranged Mr. Wen Yunchao, who is very likely to work for the Chinese government, to be witness at the Congress Hearing for the Cyber-Attack.
See the following link:
36. On May 3rd, 2012, Ms. Wang Xuezhen and Ms. Reggie Littlejohn were invited to do testimony at one of the Congress hearings. Note that, Ms. Wang Xuezhen was just entered the United States on April 20th, 2012. How could she entered the United States so easily, and immediately show up at the Congress to be a witness? Obviously, Ms. Wang Xunezhen was arranged by the Chinese Security Agency to come to the United States to do lobby for the Chinese government!
37. I have evidences to show that both Mr. Wen Yunchao and Ms. Wang Xuezhen were arranged by the Chinese Security agency to come to the United States to do lobby for the Chinese government. However, Mr. Lawrence T. Liu had invited both Mr. Wen Yunchao and Ms. Wang Xuezhen to do testimony at the Congress hearings. It is very strange that Mr. Lawrence T. Liu always easily found and invited people who intends to do lobby for the Chinese government.
38. Mr. Bob Fu claimed that he was a student leader during Tiananmen pro-democracy movement in 1989. That is clearly another lie made by Mr. Bob Fu.
39. Clearly, Mr. Bob Fu had frequently lied and cheated at the Congress hearings, and Mr. Bob Fu had worked closely with the Chinese security agency to do lobby for the benefits of the Chinese government. I request the Congress to have a hearing to investigate Mr. Bob Fu background. I hope I could be invited to do testimony at related Congressional hearings.
40. I request FBI to investigate Mr. Bob Fu's case, especially about the human trafficking, wire-fraud, and threatening to witnesses. I would like to provide more tips and evidences to show Mr. Bob Fu was working for the Chinese government.
41. As the Staff Director of the CECC, Mr. Lawrence T. Liu's position is very important to the safety of the United States. I request FBI to do a thorough background check for Mr. Lawrence T. Liu to make sure he doesn't work for the Chinese government.
42. Mr. Lawrence T. Liu has showed bias against me and some of our Chinese dissidents, I request Mr. Lawrence T. Liu resign himself from his current position as the Staff Director of the CECC.
43. Due to my tips and information, FBI arrested Mr. Yuhua Tang, who was said the head of the Chinese Security agency in North America region. I also provided evidences to show some people are Chinese military spies, including Ms. Yinghua Guo, Mr. Qianjin Zhang, etc. I request FBI to investigate the relevant cases. The FBI should arrest some of the Chinese military spies and have them to exchange for Mr. Edward Snowden.
I SWEAR OR AFFIRM THAT THE ABOVE AND FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS ARE TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY INFORMATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND BELIEF.
June 27th, 2013
A snapshot of the testimony statement prepared by Mr. Bob Fu for Ms. Wu Jian (Lin Zhao is her true name).
This is a snapshot of the Voice of China Network, which was sponsored by Mr. Bob Fu. It indicated that George Zhao was its president. However, George Zhao was fired by Mr. Bob Fu. By firing Mr. George Zhao, Mr. Bob Fu threatened Ms. Lin Zhao and made Lin Zhao to hide herself to avoid being destroyed by Mr. Bob Fu.
Mr. Bob Fu frequently introduced some Chinese to come to the United States and to Meet with President George W. Bush. Most of the Chinese introduced by Mr. Bob Fu are believed to be informant for the Chinese government.
On May 3rd, 2012, Ms. Wang Xuezhen and Ms. Reggie Littlejohn were invited to do testimony at one of the Congress hearings. Note that, Ms. Wang Xuezhen was just entered the United States on April 20th, 2012. How could she entered the United States so easily, and immediately show up at the Congress to be a witness? Obviouly, Ms. Wang Xunezhen was arranged by the Chinese Security Agency to come to the United States to do lobby for the Chinese government!
On June 25th, 2013, OECC hosted a Congressional Hearing On "Chinese Hacking: Impact on Human Rights and Commercial Rule of Law”. Both Mr. Wen Yunchao and Ms. Wang Xuezhen (At the middle) were showed up at this hearing.
At the hearing hosted by CECC on June 25th, 2013, Mr. Lawrence T. Liu (Second on the right) spoke to Senator Brown, co-Chairman of the CECC. Mr. Lawrence T. Liu is the key organizer and back-seat driver for most of the Congressional hearings regarding China related issues.
Here is a snapshot of Mr. Lawrence T. Liu's Biography on the CECC website. It clearly shows that Mr. Lawrence T. Liu has spent long time in China. Mr. Liu invited many Chinese to do testimony at the Congress hearings, while most of them gave false statement or lied to the Congress. I had met with Mr. Laurence T. Liu many times to request to do testimony at the Congress hearings. However, Mr. Lawrence T. Liu had never given me a Chance to do testimony. I hope FBI should investigate his background and make sure he doesn't work for China.
Cyber Attacks against Me -- By Wen Yunchao