This is an affidavit made by Gang Liu to the New Jersey Superior Court of Somerset County. It was also submitted to FBI, some law makers of the United States, President Obama, and some other authority agencies. This report lists lot of evidences and tip to show that the following companies are spying for China: ChinaSoft, DoubleBride,Huawei, Lenovo; and the following individuals are Chinese spies: Yinghua Guo, Yuhua Tang, Yan Zhao, Chengshan Tang, Hank Wei, Donghai Feng, Wenming Yan, Jeffery Li.
I used to be a Chinese dissident. I have been frequently approached by some Chinese spies. I happened heard some very sensitive information from the Chinese spies. One example is the "Cyber Mine/Tunnel/Sparrow Warfare" plan, which could destroy the internet and the electronic command system. The Chinese firm Huawei, Tenova, and ChinaSoft are responsible for each of the Mine/Tunnel/Sparrow warfare respectively. I also happened found some of the Chinese military spies who are hiding in the United States to do espionage and to do Cyber-attacks for the Chinese government. Then, the Chinese government sent some of their spies to harass me and destroy me through the so called legal warfare and unrestricted warfare. These Chinese spies who had frequently threatened me were actively involved in several kidnap cases, and they also launched the Cyber-Attacks against Morgan Stanley and Citigroup, both are my ex-employers. The Chinese military spies tried to make me lost jobs through such kind Cyber-attacks.
Chinese Military Spies are attacking me and the United States!
AFFIDAVIT OF GANG LIU
I, Gang Liu, swear or affirm:
1. I was listed as Number 3rd on the most wanted student leaders by the Chinese Communist. As shown in Fig 1.1. and Fig. 1.2.
2. I was one of the leaders of the pro-democracy movement that culminated in the events that led to the massacre in Tiananmen Square in June of 1989. I was arrested by the Chinese Communist government for my involvement and sentenced to six years in prison. During my time in prison, I was subjected to torture, beatings and other mistreatment including extended periods in solitary confinement. See Fig 2.1.
3. After I served the full 6-years in the Chinese Communist prisons, I escaped to the United States with the helps of Clinton's government in 1996. See Fig. 3.1.
4. Once I entered the United Stated, I started my American dream.
5. I enrolled in Columbia University in 1996. I have several technical papers published and have patents approved while I was a student at Columbia University.
6. Since I graduated from Columbia University, I have worked for Bell Labs as a scientist, then worked as a VP for Citigroup and Morgan Stanley.
7. My American dream was almost there. However, the Chinese government had never left me alone. Chinese government has sent spies to harass me, to destroy my American dream, and even tried to destroy my life. I have reported to the Congress and some other authority agencies regarding how the Chinese government sent spies to harass me, including to have me lost jobs by Cyber-Attacking my ex-employers. Please check the following link for more details:
8. Chinese government has sent many of their spies to the United States to do espionage for the Chinese government or to damage the interests of the United States. In this affidavit, I am disclosing some Chinese spy case to show how the Chinese spies to attack our American companies as well as citizens. Fig. 8.1. lists Eight Chinese spies, including Yinghua Guo (also named as Elisa Guo), Yuhua Tang, Yan Zhao, Wenming Yan (also named as Jason Yan), Hank Wei, Jefferey Li (also named as Li Zhenfu), Chengshan Tan, and Donghai Feng, etc., who had harassed me and threatened to kill me.
9. Yinghua Guo is one of the Chinese military spies who was sent by the Chinese government to harass me.
10. Yinghua Guo approached me through internet on June 7th, 2007, and we met the first time on June 9th, 2007 at her home located in Philadelphia. Right at the first time meeting, Yinghua Guo asked me to have a quick marriage with her. However, she hid her Chinese military background to me. Yinghua Guo cheated me to get the marriage.
11. Later on, I was told that Yinghua Guo was arranged by the Chinese military spy agency to meeting and dating with me. It was a trap well designed by the Chinese Communist. Mr. Wenming Yan had confessed that he was one of the back-seat driver of this trap.
12. Yinghua Guo frequently threatened me that she was an active Chinese Military officer and she could easily kill me with or without her hands.
13. In 2009, I happened found some evidences to show that Yinghua Guo was a Chinese Military officer. Fig. 13.1 shows a snapshot of the medical records which Yinghua Guo used as an ID while she was enrolled at the Shanghai Second Military Medical University. This ID card is one of the evidences to show that Yinghua Guo was a graduate of the well-known Chinese Military University.
14. Fig. 14.1 is one of the picture of the classmates of Yinghua Guo, which showed that all graduates of the Shanghai Second Military Medical University were granted at least of lieutenant. According to the Chinese law regulating for Military officers, all Chinese military officers have to serve for the army at least 14 years. Yinghua Guo was granted lieutenant in 1996 and was granted Captain in 1999. Then, Yinghua Guo couldn't retire from the Chinese Army until 2013. In other words, Yinghua Guo is still an active Chinese Military officer today!
15. Mr. Yongkang Zhou used to be the head for all of the Chinese Security Agencies. In one of his public speeches, Mr. Yongkang Zhou gave orders to the Chinese spies and police officers as following:
"There are very few Chinese dissidents, at most 200 inside China, and at most 50 abroad. We are watching them day and night. We know everything about them. We even know when they sleep and where they have dinner. Everything is under control. No one would be left unpunished if they fight against our Communist China, even they live in other countries. We have sent many of our fighters to penetrate other countries to surround and mornitor our enemies. They are always ready to start war and to destroy anyone who are unwilling to surrender to us. Now, it is time for us to start the war against our enemies. Let's destroy them and kill them all completely. Let's blow them off absolutely. Let's take advantage of all of the political and economic laws and other means to destroy them. Let's start all kind wars, including but not limited to the legal war, finance war, cyber war, internet war, political war, to destroy all the enemies listed as most wanted. We will make them completely give up, shut up, no way to go, no way to survive in this world, and eventually kill them with or without our hands!"
16. To summarize the above items:
16.1. I was listed as the top enemy of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
16.2. The CCP has determined to destroy/kill me;
16.3. Yinghua Guo has been an active Chinese Military officer and has been awarded Captain in 1999. Yinghua Guo was a fighter for the CCP.
16.4. Yinghua Guo was sent to the United States to do espionage for the CCP.
16.5. Yinghua Guo was sent by the CCP to cheat me to get marriage with me. Yinghua Guo was sent by the CCP to watch me closely since 2007.
16.6. Yinghua Guo received orders to start war against me.
16.7. In summary: I was a target of the CCP. CCP sent fighters to kill/destroy me. Yinghua Guo is a fighter for the CCP. CCP sent Yinghua Guo to marry me first, then to start war against me and to destroy/kill me.
17. The Chinese spies have started war against me. I was vulnerable to protect myself. I can't fight against Yinghua Guo and other Chinese spies, who are fully backed and supported by Intelligence Agency and Security Agency of a giant Country. I have no way to run. My life is in danger. I have to ask the United States to protect me, at least to give me protection order against Yinghua Guo, and some of her spy comrades and her boy friends.
18. Since 2009, Yinghua Guo. along with some of her spy comrades and boy friends, have started wars against me, including legal war, finance war, Cyber war, terrorist war, and other types of the so called "unrestricted warfare", to destroy/kill me. Here after, I mainly concentrated on providing concrete examples and evidences to show how Yinghua Guo and other Chinese spies to do espionage against the United States and to destroy me through the so called unrestricted warfare.
19. From 2003 to 2004, I worked as a computer system administrator for DoubleBridge Technology Inc, which is currently the USA branch of ChinaSoft. DoubleBridige claimed itself as an America based software company and do transactions in double direction: data from America to China and Human Resources from China to USA.
20. While worked at DoubleBridge as a system admin, I found that DoubleBridge was actually a Chinese spy company which really did double transactions: Sensitive/confidential data from USA firms to China, and Chinese spies/hackers from China to the USA-based firms!
21. DoubleBridge claimed that it had hundreds employees. However, there are only about 20 full-time US-based employees. Most of its employees worked in China. Most of the China-based employees would be rotated to work in the US based office for about couple of months.
22. After meeting and speaking with some of the China based employees while they were rotating in US offices, I found these people were excellent in computer hacking and had excellent skills in computer programming. I told them that they could have easily got a job in the United States, with high salary, at least $100,000. However, they told me their salary is roughly about $10,000 annually. I wondered why they didn't try to find new jobs in the United States. They told me that they couldn't do that, because they actually worked for the Chinese Army. They had signed contracts with the Chinese army to work as Chinese spies. They would be considered as traitors and would be killed by the Chinese Army if they broke the contract.
23. Most of the China-based employees for DoubleBridge are Chinese military spies, and they were rotated and trained at the US-based for couple of months. During their rotation, they were sent to various US firms, including Citigroup, Pfizer, Morgan Stanley, AT&T, IBM, Aventis, etc. While they worked as consultants for these US-based firms, they would try their best to do espionage for the Chinese government, such as manipulating database system so that they could transfer/download sensitive data for China, installing Trojans and other spyware in the companies operating system or enterprise software, etc. Once these people go back China, most of them would go back to their military positions to serve for the Army.
24. Not only the China-Based employees for DoubleBridge are Chinese spies, but also most of the US-based employees are Chinese spies. Actually, some of the rotated Chinese spies told me that Mr. Hank Wei, the VP of DoubleBridge, was the lead of the Chinese military spies. Fig. 24.1 lists the profile of Mr. Hank Wei's.
25. In about early 2004, Mr. George Wu, the CEO of DoubleBridge, sent me to the JFK airport to pick up several Executive officers from Huawei and Lenovo. While on the way from JFK to New Jersey, these officers talking about their big war plan named "Cyber Mine/Tunnel/Sparrow warfare". It was really a big war plan against the United States. As shown in Fig. 25.1.
26. "Mine Warfare", "Tunnel Warfare", and "Sparrow Warfare" are well-known war strategies promoted by Mao, the founder of the Chinese Communist Party(CCP), and there are very popular Chinese movies regarding these strategies. The "Mine Warfare" talks about the Chinese Military fight against the Japanese through Mining bombs on the route. The Tunnel Warfare talks about the strategies of using the secret tunnels to transfer military forces to the headquarters of the enemy. Whereas the "Sparrow Warfare" is the strategy of sending spies to hide in the enemy territory.
27. Lenovo was mainly responsible for the "Mine Warfare": manufacturing chips and computers with hidden Trojans/back door installed, and selling such kind chips/computers to customers in the United States.
Huawei was mainly responsible for the "Tunnel Warfare": occupying/controlling the telecommunication market, including network routers, switches, fiber networks, and try to implement Trojans/backdoors in such network components and have them installed or sold to US based customers.
Finally, DoubleBridge and ChinaSoft were mainly concentrating on the "Sparrow Warfare": send Chinese spies and hackers to hide in the United States, to do espionage for the Chinese government, to install Trojans in the software that was used by their American Employer firms, etc.
Once everything is ready, Chinese government would start the so called "Cyber Mine/Tunnel/Sparrow Warfare" against the United States. The first stage of the war is launched by the Chinese spies and hackers. Those Chinese hackers would active the Trojans/Mines/Virus that were installed by Lenovo or Huawei to disable the network of the United States, or even make the internet be controlled by the Chinese military headquarters, or enable the Chinese Military officers to control the American troops through the Electronic command system.
The two Executive Officers from Huawei and Lenovo had argued about which Chinese spy firms would play more important role, Huawei or Lenovo? They didn't reach a final conclusion. However, they both agreed that the ChinaSoft and the Chinese spies would definitely play the most important roles in their "Cyber Mine/Tunnel/Sparrow warfare"!
Obviously, Huawei, Lenovo, DoubleBridge, and ChinaSoft, all have spied for the Chinese government, and they are significant threatens to the security of the United States.
28. While we were on the half way to our New Jersey destination, Mr. Hank Wei called me and asked me pull over immediately. He ordered me through phone that: "Try to find a safe place to pull over immediately. You need to know that the guests in your car are very important to us. They are high profile Chinese officials. Stop talking to them immediately. Just wait wherever you are. I will be there soon." Hank Wei also spoke to the executive officers in my car, and asked them stop talking with me.
29. I pulled over my car near a Chinese restaurant located at the cross point of U.S. Route 1 and Route 287. About one hour later, Hank Wei came over. He immediately asked me to leave them alone. Obviously, I happened heard their big war plan - the "Cyber Mine/Tunnel/Sparrow warfare", and I happened to know that the ChinaSoft, along with Huawei and Lenovo were three Chinese spy companies and played pioneers in the Cyber war against the United States. That made me as the most important enemy of the Chinese Army and Chinese security agencies.
30. Since then, Mr. Hank Wei started to harass me and threaten to kill me frequently. He threatened me to keep quiet about their plan. Otherwise, I will be killed for exposing their Cyber war plan.
31. In order to protect myself, I quit from DoubleBridge immediately.
32. I have tried my best to run away from any Chinese spies, and I had been quite successful to hide myself until I was approached by Yinghua Guo in 2007.
33. With the helps of the Chinese military agencies, Yinghua Guo approached me in 2007, and she immediately moved into my house located at 11 Rindings Parkway, Princeton, NJ 08540. We had lived there together since July 2007 to July 2010. That starts my nightmare! During that time period, Yinghua Guo abused me frequently, not only physically, but also financially and psychologically.
34. In September 2009, Yinghua Guo invited Mr. Wenming Yan to live in our New Jersey house for about two weeks. Fig. 34.1 shows one picture of Wenming Yan's taken in New York. Yinghua Guo told me that Wenming Yan was her boy friend and they should to live in the same room. They did live in the same bedroom for two weeks! And Yinghua Guo decorated a large colored picture of them looked like lovers and hung it on the wall of our living room. Not only that, they shouted and cursed me whenever I came back my own home. They tried to fight against me. However, I tried to tolerant so that to avoid any fight with them.
35. While Wenming Yan lived in my house, he told me that he was a Chinese military officer for the Unit of 61398 in Shanghai, which is known as the Cyber-Attack unit of the Chinese People's Liberation Army. He also told me that he was sent by Mr. Jeffery Li, who used to be Yinghua Guo's boss in the Chinese Military Agency. Jeffery Li is the son of Ruihuan Li, a top and powerful leader of the CCP. Jeffery Li was the head of the Chinese Military Agency in charge of the North America region. Wenming Yan threatened me to keep quiet about their actual background and about their Cyber Warfare plans against the United States. He frequently told me that: "Don't try to be a big mouth. You would be destroyed and killed if you want to play game against us." I was so scared! I have to avoid any conflict with them, although he slept with my legal wife in my own home.
36. From August 2009 to July 2011, I worked for Morgan Stanley. I normally left home around 7 a.m. in the morning and came back home after 9 p.m. One day in October 2009, I happened to come back home around 4 p.m., which is much earlier than usual time. Once I got into my home office, I found Mr. Hank Wei and Yinghua Guo were in my home office and were manipulating my computer which linked to Morgan Stanley's database. They were hacking my employer's database using my workstation and my login IDs!
37. Immediately, Hank Wei rushed out of my home office and ran away. Yinghua Guo stopped me from chasing Hank Wei. Why you guys hacked my employer's database? I asked Yinghua Guo. Yinghua Guo told me that they didn't do anything harm to my employer's database, instead, they just tried to make love in my home office. She lied to me. My computer is still connected to my Morgan Stanley's network. They could access Morgan Stanley's network without my password. They had connected it through hacking. Then, Yinghua Guo admitted that they did the hacking, but they only tried to get some stocks trading information. She tried to convince me that they just download some confidential data for personal trading purpose, but not for espionage for the Chinese government.
38. I asked Yinghua Guo to explain to FBI or to my employer regarding their Cyber-hacking or espionage activities. However, Yinghua Guo told me that they could be arrested by FBI if I reported to FBI or to my employer. She asked me to reconsider that. She asked me not reporting to FBI, at least wait for a few days and carefully think about the consequences. She threatened me that I would be definitely killed by Chinese spies if I made them arrested.
39. Since then, Yinghua Guo shouted at me and tried to find excuses to assault me whenever we met at home. Yinghua Guo threatened to destroy me or even kill me frequently. Fig. 39.1. lists some of her threatening words which she frequently yelled to me. Yinghua Guo also invited her boy friends or her spy colleagues to harass and threaten me. Mr. Wenming Yan, Mr. Yan Zhao, Mr. Donghai Feng, Mr. Hank Wei all claimed themselves as Yinghua Guo's boy friends, and they are all heads of Chinese spy agencies. They all contacted me and threatened me frequently through various means, including Email, Skype chatting room, phone conversation, public webpages, etc.. Mr. Yuhua Tang used to be the big head of the Chinese Security. He frequently met with Yinghua Guo to give orders for their espionage works. Fig. 39.2. shows a picture that Yinghua Guo met with Yuhua Tang in September, 2009. Mr. Tang even came to my home to threaten me! Their threatening words are almost the same as listed in Fig. 39.1. They all requested me to keep quiet about Yinghua Guo's military spy background. They all threaten to kill me if I refused to take their advice or if I tried to expose their "Cyber Mine/Tunnel/Sparrow War" plan.
Yinghua Guo and her Chinese spy comrades harassed me and threatened me on daily basis! They work together to make me nervous and scared. And they also put their threatening words into actions!
Fig. 39.3 shows the most recent two postings by Yan Zhao. Yan Zhao claimed that he posted such harassing messages for Yinghua Guo.
Fig. 39.4 lists some of the recent postings posted by Yan Zhao at a popular Chinese forum website.
Just recently, Donghai Feng sent me an email which includes the following messages:
"It would be better to shut up your mouth. I believe that our Chinese government will chase you and kill you wherever you go. "
"You should never forget what happened to our common friends: Wang Bingzhang, Peng Ming, and Zhang Hongbao. They all experienced the legal warfare which you are experiencing. None of them could win in this war. They have been either kidnapped or killed. Hope you don't want to be the next one to follow them."
"You should pay attention to Mr. Snowden. He has no way to run once he is chased by CIA, even he is also backed by
KGB and MSS. Currently, your situation is even worse than Snowden's. I have to warn you that you have not way to run if you to fight against any of Chinese military agents."
40. Yinghua Guo and her Chinese spy colleagues not only threatened me, but also put their threatening words into action. Yinghua Guo has started the legal warfare against me since the first date she met me. Now, she has made me jobless for over two years. She stole all my money I have saved in a decade. By bribing the American police officers and judges, she had put me into prison four times! Now, she is trying to kill me or destroy me through the America legal system as what she frequently threatened me!
41. Yinghua Guo first tried to make me moneyless through the so called finance war. She tried to transfer all my money to her personal account. She transferred about $300,000 cash from our joint accounts to her personal accounts. Fig. 41.1 shows two copies of checks that Yinghua Guo signed to transfer large amounts of money to her personal accounts. She had never spent her money in our daily expenses for over 3 years, however, she kept asking me to give her cash frequently.
42. Yinghua Guo also abused me physically. At the mid night of November 5th, 2009, Yinghua Guo shouted at me again and rushed to my home office to assault me. Yinghua Guo kicked me with her well trained martial skills and scratched my face into bloody. Instead of fighting back, I tried to cover my face and tried to protect myself. Yinghua Guo shouted and threatened to kill me. Eventually, I tried to run out of my home office and tried to call 911 to ask for helps.
43. At about 12 AM, November 6th, 2009, Police officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson responded to my report and arrived our house. The two police officers first checked my bloody face that were just scratched by Yinghua Guo. The two police officers also asked us regarding who reported to 911 first. Yinghua Guo claimed it was her who reported to 911, while I claimed that it was I who reported to 911 first. The two police officers immediately checked with the 911 hotline and confirmed that what I said was true while Yinghua Guo lied to them.
44. It was quite clear to Police officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson that Yinghua Guo was the offender and I was the victim. However, Police officer R. Ellington told me that they need to take one of us out of the house. He asked me to go with them and let the mother to take care of the baby at home.
45. Police officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson arrested me and sent me to the jail of Somerset County.
46. Police officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson wrote an incident report #9062810 regarding the domestic violence event happened, as shown in Fig. 46.1. Police officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson distorted the facts and reversed the victim and the offender in their report. They clearly knew that it was I who reported to 911 hotline to ask for helps to avoid being further abused by Yinghua Guo. They clearly knew that I was the victim, while Yinghua Guo was the offender. However Police officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson made me as the offender and Yinghua Guo as the victim!
47. Based on the false statement made by Police officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson, a domestic violence complaint against me was created by the Franklin Township Municipal Court on November 6th, 2009. The Complaint Number is 1008W2009000554. This case was handled by Judge Emil Philibosian for over 18 months. The case was eventually dismissed in May 2011! This is a false complaint! It wasted me a lot of valuable time and legal fees!
48. Because of this false complaint, I was ordered to show up at the Franklin Township municipal court almost once a month. Every time I showed up at the court, Yinghua Guo told me that she would ask the Judge to drop the case as long as I remained quiet at the Court. I kept quiet at the court. However, every time we showed up at the court, Yinghua Guo asked the Prosecutor and the Judge to arrest me and put me into prison. The prosecutor refused to do that unless Yinghua Guo could provide more evidences. Yinghua Guo could never provide any evidences regarding how I abused her. Then, Yingua Guo asked the Judge to order me to live with her in the same house, so that she could produce more evidences. I tried to separate with Yinghua Guo. Then, Yinghua Guo threatened me to sue me for abandoning her. Yinghua Guo complained that I was trying to kill her. At the same time, she forced me to live with her in the same house. We lived together for over 8 months while she complained I abused her. However, she couldn't provide any evidences to support her complaint for over 8 months!
49. By taking advantage of this false complaint, Yinghua Guo created 6 other lawsuits against me: 3 in New Jersey and 3 in New York! And Yinghua Guo put me into prison 4 times! In 2010 and 2011, Yinghua Guo created and applied 6 protection order against me through false accusation! Most of the time, Yinghua Guo had 4 active protection orders against me at the same time!
50. On June 2nd, 2010, Yinghua Guo false complained me again while both of us were showing up at the Franklin Municipal Court. Sgt. Mark Reiner and Police officer Garley created the Incident Report #20028583, as shown in Fig. 50.1. This police report clearly shows that it was Yinghua Guo who created an event first by fighting against with her mother, and then complained against me.
51. To avoid any further false accusation or harassment from Yinghua Guo, I rented an apartment located at 104-60 Queens Blvd, Apt 11X, Forest Hills, NY 11375. I moved into that apartment on June 3rd, 2010.
52. On June 6th, 2010, Yinghua Guo called me up through phone and asked me to move back to New Jersey house. I refused Yinghua Guo's request. Then Yinghua Guo asked me to help her to move into my New York apartment so that she could live with me in the same room again. I refused to move Yinghua Guo into my apartment.
53. Yinghua Guo tried many ways to move into my apartment in New York. She told me that there were no restraining order against me, and nothing could prevent us to live together.
54. On June 7th, 2010, I went to several police offices in New York as well as in New Jersey to check if there was restraining order against me. Eventually, I found that there was a protection order against me, as show in Fig. 54.1. It was applied and signed by Yinghua Guo on June 4th, 2010.
55. Yinghua Guo lied to me about the protection order! She tried to cheat me and tried to move into my New York apartment to make me violating the protection order against me. Had I allowed her to move into my apartment, she could have reported to 911 and have me arrested for violating the protection order or for kidnapping her! What a trap! What an evil! You could never imagine how evil the Chinese Communist spies are!
56. To avoid Yinghua Guo moving into my apartment while holding a restraining order against me, I immediately went to the Superior Court of Somerset County to request restraining order against Yinghua Guo.
57. Both of us had protection order against each other. However, I had strong evidences to show that it was Yinghua Guo who was trying to offend me, while Yinghua Guo's complaint was based on lies.
58. On June 24th, 2010, both Yinghua Guo and I showed up at the court for the scheduled court hearing. Both parties reached a consent order, as shown in Fig. 58.1 and Fig. 58.2. Judge Julia Marino, Yinghua Guo, Gang Liu, Robert Kornitzer(Yinghua Guo's attorney), Wayne Zhu (Gang Liu's attorney) signed on this consent order.
59. After the consent order was signed, I respected and complied with the consent order completely. However, Yinghua Guo violated the consent order on several occasions.
60. Item 3 of the consent order enforced Yinghua Guo to pay $2000 to Gang Liu for the security deposit for the apartment in Forest Hills. Yinghua Guo refused to pay it even though I requested many times.
61. Item 7 of the consent order stated that "Plaintiff shall cooperate with Defendant to have the complaint against him (docket No. W-2009-000554) dismissed". However, Yinghua Guo refused to cooperate to dismiss the indicated complaint against Gang Liu.
62. Without any court orders, Yinghua Guo moved out all the valuable furniture from the New Jersey house to her New York apartment. Yinghua Guo also sold some of valuable assets that left in the house, including furniture, and Gang Liu's personal belongings. Yinghua Guo moved out about $150,000 valuable assets from Gang Liu's house.
63. Yinghua Guo also took my personal ID documents that left in the house, including my social security card, passport book, etc. I had to reapply all these documents.
64. In order to kill or destroy me through the American legal systems, Yinghua Guo had bribed some Police officers, Judges, and even my attorneys to work for Yinghua Guo's benefits.
65. In early July of 2010, I retained Ms. Natalee Picillo to represent me. I asked Ms. Picillo to file the divorce Complaint as soon as possible. She had my divorce complaint ready in August, 2010. However, she told me that the court staffs asked her to wait for weeks to submit my complaint, so that Yinghua Guo could file the complaint first.
66. I asked Ms. Picillo to file my complaint immediately. On September 2nd, 2010, Ms. Picillo tried to file my complaint to the court. Fig. 66.1 shows the signature page of this complaint. However, Ms. Picillo told me that the court staffs asked her to wait for more days to submit my complaint.
67. Obviously, some staffs from the Superior Court of Somerset County were manipulating my divorce case, particularly try to delay my attorney to submit my complaint and let Yinghua Guo to submit it first. They work together to trap me and to set me up. Who did it? Who are behind such conspiracy traps? Of course, Ms. Picillo was involved in such traps. Judge Thomas Miller, who was County Counsel at that time, was also behind the conspiracy. He sent some of his detectives to threaten me before the divorce case was created!
68. It was obvious that Yinghua Guo had bribed Ms. Picillo and Mr. Thomas Miller. They worked together to help Yinghua Guo to set me up! They worked together to delay my divorce complaint submitted.
69. Why did they try to delay my divorce complaint? Actually, they wanted to help Yinghua Guo to get a final restraining order against me through false accusation before the divorce case created!
70. On August 12, 2010, Yinghua Guo false accused Gang Liu again. Fig. 70.1 is a copy of Yinghua Guo's complaint. All of her complaints are lies and without supporting evidences, except the blog postings. However, the blog postings had been repeatedly sued by Yinghua Guo at various courts. The blog postings are not happened in New Jersey. The Superior Court of Somerset County doesn't have jurisdiction on this complaint.
71. On September 9th, after two days court hearing, Judge Picheca concluded that Gang Liu's blog postings were protected by the First Amendment, and all the other complaints were either lies or shouldn't be juried in New Jersey. However, Judge Picheca issued a final restraining order against Gang Liu based on Yinghua Guo's false accusation!
72. Right after Judge Picheca finished his final trial and gave the final restraining order against Gang Liu, Judge Picheca told Ms. Picillo that she could file the divorce complaint now! That is why Ms. Picillo was asked to wait for more days to file the divorce complaint! They are waiting for Judge Picheca's final trial to give me final restraining order!
73. Then, on September 9th, 2010, right in the Court room, Ms. Picillo asked me to sign on the Counter-complaint file. How ridiculous it was! I hadn't been served with the original complaint yet. But my attorney had the counter-complaint ready and asked me to sign on it! Fig. 73.1 shows the snapshot of the Counter-complaint signed on September 9th, 2010.
74. At the same time and in the same court room, Mr. Allen P Comba, the attorney of Yinghua Guo's, submitted the original complaint to the court staff. Fig. 74.1 shows the list of court exhibits for this case. It clearly showed that Yinghua Guo submitted her original complaint on September 10th, 2010.
75. How ridiculous it was! Ms. Picillo prepared the Counter-complaint before she received the original complaint! Obviously, Ms. Picillo and some court staffs had been bribed by Yinghua Guo, so that they could have worked together with Yinghua Guo's attorney to prepare the Counter-complaint before the case was created, and they worked with Judge Picheca as a team to give Gang Liu the final restraining order on September 9th, 2010. It was a well designed trap. The CCP is behind the trap.
76. How could Chinese Communist bribe American Judges, attorneys, and police officers? It is unbelievable! Most Americans wouldn't believe it. However, I have to say that you can never imagine how evil the CCP is! You can never imagine how evil the Chinese spies are! Just recently, there are news reports showed that Alejandro Mayorkas, the No. 2 official at the Department of Homeland Security, along with the brother of Hillary Clinton, had been bribed by Charles Wang, a Chinese businessman. Another INS official Robert Schofield was sentenced to 15 years in jail for pocketing more than $600,000 in bribes in exchange for falsifying immigration documents to help Chinese immigrants obtain U.S. citizenship. See Fig. 76.1.
77. In May 2011, Mr. Thomas Miller was sworn in as a Judge of the Superior Court of Somerset County. Immediately, Judge Miller started to handle my divorce case. Actually, Mr. Thomas Miller had started to help Yinghua Guo to manipulate this case since early July 2010. See Fig. 77.1.
78. Since then, everything has been ready for Yinghua Guo to start her Legal Warfare against me. She had the Judge on her side! She had my attorney on her side! She had her trap well planed. I have no way to go except being toasted by this Chinese spy and her communist partners.
79. Judge Thomas Miller couldn't have this simple divorce case resolved for over 3 years. Instead, Judge Miller tried to help Chinese Spy Yinghua Guo to rob me through the legal system. Judge Miller gave orders to allow Yinghua Guo to sell my house in New Jersey. While I had attorney's, Judge Miller didn't move this case forward for about two years. Actually, Judge Miller just tried to keep this case alive so that Yinghua Guo could gain time to have me lost jobs, lost money, and eventually destroy me completely.
80. Since June 2010, Yinghua Guo has asked her Chinese spy colleagues and/or boy friends to harass me and to threaten me. On January 30th, 2011, Mr. Yan Zhao, Mr. Yuhua Tang, and Mr. Wenming Yan all called me and threatened me through phone. They all threatened me that I should shut up and never expose about Yinghua Guo's Chinese spy background. Otherwise, they would Cyber-Attack my employer's database to make me lost jobs.
81. I immediately reported to Morgan Stanley's executive officers and gave them warnings regarding the potential upcoming Cyber-Attacks. I clearly warned my employer that it was Ms. Yinghua Guo and some of her Chinese spy comrades would launch the Cyber-Attacks soon.
82. Morgan Stanley didn't take my warnings seriously. Instead, they just asked me to be alert and try to keep my token key and password from being stolen by Yinghua Guo. In the following week, actually, in early February, 2011, the Cyber-Attacks against Morgan Stanley was really happened. Morgan Stanley suffered huge loss, possibly multi-billion dollars loss due to the Cyber-Attacks. See Fig. 82.1.
83. Morgan Stanley didn't fire me immediately. I continued to work for Morgan Stanley. Yinghua Guo's spy colleagues, including Wenming Yan, Yan Zhao, Yuhua Tang, Donghai Feng, continued to threaten me. They told me that they would do more things to have me lost jobs. They told me that once I was arrested and had criminal records, I would be definitely fired and could never find wall street jobs, and I would have very little chances to find new jobs, because I could not pass the criminal background check.
84. Yinghua Guo, with the helps of Yuhua Tang, bribed some of the NYPD police officers, including Officer Loo of the 17th Precinct of NYPD. Officer Loo frequently sent his men to come to my office or to give me phone calls to harass me.
85. On December 11, 2010, based on Yinghua Guo's false accusation, Officer Loo and his team arrested me and sent me to prison in New York.
86. The Judges of the Criminal Court of New York issued protection order against me. I had to show up at the court once a month for this false accusation.
87. Yinghua Guo provided some evidences to support her complaint. Yinghua Guo claimed that I had criminal records and she provided the evidences to the court to prove that, as shown in Fig. 87.1. It was definitely a lie and a false evidence produced by Yinghua Guo!
88. Yinghua Guo also claimed that I violated the final protection order by sending her emails. It was true that that email was sent from one of Gang Liu's email account. However, based on the IP address, Gang Liu's Attorney found out that the email provided by Yinghua Guo to the Court was sent from China, while Gang Liu had never been in China Since May 1996. Obviously, it was the Chinese Security Agency who cooperated with Yinghua Guo to send Yinghua Guo emails using Gang Liu's email account. That gave another evidence to show that Yinghua Guo was a Chinese Military spy. They could access my email accounts through hacking!
89. The above case was eventually dismissed in May 2011. Immediately, Yinghua Guo filed another similar complaint against me in New York. Again, the complaint was all based on lies. But Yinghua Guo and Yuhua Tang could easily have me arrested by bribing NYPD Police officers. I was arrested again on July 6th, 2011. Fig. 89.1. shows the copy of the police report. Yinghua Guo complained me for posting articles on the web. Yinghua Guo had repeatedly filed lawsuits against me for the same facts or lies.
90. I was fired by Morgan Stanley immediately once I started to work on July 8th, 2011. Fig. 90.1 shows the termination letter.
91. Yinghua Guo eventually had me lost jobs, as she and her Chinese spy comrades threatened me frequently. However, they wouldn't stop the so called legal warfare or unrestricted warfare.
92. "Now, you understand that it is no good to fight against Chinese Security Agents. We told you we could make you jobless. Now, you got it. As you have lost your jobs, we can move to the next stage of our legal war. We will fix you and destroy you through the divorce process. We will make you lost everything during the divorce process, and even make you owe a lot money. You should be better kill yourself before we moved to the next stage." That is what Chinese spies told me and threatened me. Donghai Feng, Yan Zhao, Wenming Yan, and Yuhua Tang told me this kind threatening words repeatedly through emails or phones.
93. Since then, Judge Thomas Miller started to move my divorce case quickly. I couldn't afford attorneys to represent me for my divorce case. Judge Miller didn't allow me to represent myself (Pro Se). Instead, Judge Miller claimed that I was mentally incapable and incompetence to represent myself. Judge Miller forced me to be checked by a psychologist, and then Judge Miller assigned me a legal guardian, Mr. Michael DeTommaso. This legal guardian charged me hourly rate of $300, but he hadn't done anything good for me. Instead, he tried to help Yinghua Guo to rob me, especially to rob my money in the escrow account.
94. As Judge Miller didn't allow me to represent myself, I understood that I would be completely robbed and destroyed through the divorce process. I know that the Chinese Military Agency would have never left me alone until they destroy me completely. I was ready to give up everything: give up my Children, give up my house, give up my savings, even give up my life.
95. Recently, Donghai Feng sent me some emails and continued to threaten me. He told me that my situation is very dangerous if I refused to cooperate with them. He clearly stated that the Chinese security agency would destroy me eventually. He even asked me to pay attention to Mr. Snowden's case. I completely agree with his conclusion that my situation is even worse compared with Snowden. It is true that Snowden is hunted by the American Government, by FBI and CIA. However, he is also supported by the Chinese and Russian government, and is protected by KGB and MSS. Whereas I was hunted by MSS, one of the most powerful spy agency on the earth, I was surrounded by their top spies, and they are abusing me and assaulting me again and again. No one would help me. Instead, some of the corrupted Judges and police officers had helped the Chinese government to destroy me and to rob me. How can I survive? How can I fight against the most powerful spy agency on the earth? I have to give up.
96. I wanted to give up. I had completely surrender to Ms. Yinghua Guo, and to her spy Comrades. However, They wouldn't allow me to give up. They don't want to give up their legal warfare! I thought the objective of their legal war was just myself. I was too optimistic about their legal warfare. They want to destroy not only myself, but also my family members, my relatives, and my close friends.
97. Just recently, Yan Zhao posted an article on the website and told me that one of my cousin in my hometown in China was arrested by the MSS, and about $60 million of my cousin's valuable asset was confiscated by MSS. Yan Zhao told me that they would not release my cousin unless I shut up and stop to expose any of their spies. Yan Zhao also claimed he himself, Hank Wei, Wenming Yan, and Jeffery Li, were possibly be the father of Yinghua Guo's children. He asked me to do the DNA test and to make sure Yinghua Guo's children were not theirs.
98. Mr. Chengshan Tan is also a Chinese spy and a terrorist killer. See Fig. 98.1. Mr. Tan was a Chinese police officer in Harbin. In about 2010, Mr. Tan was sent to the United States to do espionage for the Chinese government. Mr. Chengshan Tan is a subordinate of Yan Zhao and Yuhua Tang. His major responsibility was kidnapping people in the United States and then move the hostage to China. Mr. Chengshan Tan, along with Yuhua Tang and Yan Zhao, are responsible for kidnaping Ms. Yan Hu and Mr. Siduo Xu.
99. Mr. Siduo Xu was a famous Chinese dissident. He had lived with me in my New Jersey house from April 2011 to June 2nd, 2011. He was kidnapped from my house on June 2nd, 2011 by a group of Chinese spies led by Yan Zhao, Yuhua Tang, and Chengshan Tan. The Chinese spies tried to scare me and threaten me by kidnaping my friends. Yan Zhao told me that they could make me have no friends on the earth.
100. Since 2011, Mr. Chengshan Tan and Mr. Yan Zhao have approached me several times and have tried to kidnap me.
101. Xiamin Zeng has been my girl friend since 2011. Mr. Yuhua Tang and Yan Zhao have frequently threatened me as well as Xiamin Zeng. They even sent some Chinese spies to follow us, as shown in Fig. 101.1. In July 2011, Mr. Chengshan Tan had tried to kidnap Xiamin Zeng.
102. We tried to report to FBI about the above mentioned Chinese spies terrorist activities. Mr. Yuhua Tang was arrested by FBI in November 2011. However, he was released and was sent back to Shanghai in 2012. Mr. Yuhua Tang tried to revenge us more viciously.
103. Since then, we tried our best to run away from those Chinese spies. However, they continued to persecute our family members or friends in China. On October 12th, 2011, Mr. Hang Hongqi, one of the best friends and neighbor of Xiamin Zeng in Shanghai, was beaten to death. See Fig. 103.1.
104. Mr. Jin Guixing was another neighbor and one of the best friends of Xiamin Zeng in Shanghai. He tried to contact with Xiamin Zeng's parents in Shanghai. Then, he was poisoned and killed by the Chinese Security Agents on August 31st, 2012.
105. Yuhua Tang and Wenming Yan contacted me and mentioned the death of Mr. Jin Guixing and Mr. Hang Hongqi. They told me that the two men's death was an warning and alert to me. They told me that they would eventually kill me soon or later.
106. Xiamin Zeng's family members in Shanghai were so scared that they have to move out their hometown and tried to hide their identities.
107. You may argue that the above mentioned spies and their terrorist activities might not related to Yinghua Guo. However, all these activities are all related to Yinghua Guo and because of Yinghua Guo. First, they are all Chinese spies. They work as a team. Second, Most of the above mentioned Chinese spies claimed themselves as boy friend of Yinghua Guo's. Some even claimed that they were the father of Yinghua Guo's children. Thirdly, why other spies harassed me and threatened frequently? What are their objectives? They just wanted me to keep quiet about Yinghua Guo's military background. They wanted to protect Yinghua Guo. They did it for Yinghua Guo. So, it was Yinghua Guo who asked her boy friends and Chinese Communist comrades to threaten me and to do all the above mentioned activities.
108. Fortunately, Judge Miller left the Family Division of the Superior Court for other positions. My divorce case moved to Judge Michael F. O'Neill. The new Judge gave me hopes and a little bit chances to survive. The new judge might give me chances to speak at the court, and thus to tell the fact and truth. I hope the new judge could give a fair trial to this case. I hope the new judge could protect me from being further abused by Yinghua Guo and her Chinese spy comrades.
109. It is quite clear that my life is in danger. My girl friend's life is in danger. All the threatens are from Chinese Security Agency and Chinese spies around us. They tried to destroy us because of Yinghua Guo. They tried to kill us so that they could protect Yinghua Guo from being exposed.
110. That is why I apply for protection order against Yinghua Guo. I hope the Judge could be mercifully grant my application, so that my life and my family could be protected from further harassed by Yinghua Guo and by her Chinese Communist spy colleagues or comrades.
111. There is final restraining order against me signed by Judge Picheca on September 9th, 2010. Judge Picheca didn't give a fair trial. All the complaints are based on lies. Judge Picheca showed clear bias in that trial. In fact, that trial is a trap designed by the Chinese spy agency. It serves as one milestone step of the Legal War initiated by Yinghua Guo and the Chinese communist spy agency. The Chinese spies took advantage of that final restraining order to destroy me. I request the court to dismiss the final restraining order against me.
112. Yinghua Guo has stolen a lot of money and valuable assets from the joint account and from the matrimonial house. Roughly about $280,000 in cash, and $150,000 furniture and jewelry. She also sold my house and had $90,000 in the escrow account. Fig. 112.1 shows large transactions from one joint accounts. Yinghua Guo owned at least 14 bank accounts. She should have at least half million dollars in cash. I request emergency relief, so that I can retain an attorney to move this case forward. Yinghua Guo had made me lost jobs and lost all my money. I request the court to order Yinghua Guo to return all the money and assets that she had stolen from the joint accounts or from the matrimonial house located at 11 Ridings Parkway, Princeton, NJ 08540.
August 6th, 2013
Fig. 1.1. Gang Liu has been listed as No. 3rd enemy by the Chinese Communist.
Fig. 1.2. After the Beijing massacre in 1989, the Chinese Communist government issued the most wanted list. Gang Liu was listed as the No. 3rd in the list.
Fig. 2.1. When I was jailed by the Chinese government, I am the only political prisoner who has been interviewed by the Chinese Communist owned media including the People's daily, as well as the Western news agencies including New York Times and American Press Association.
Fig. 3.1. Thanks to the helps of the Clinton's government, I escaped to the United States on April 30th, 1996.
Fig. 8.1. All the 8 people listed in this picture are high rank Chinese spies. All the seven men had helped Yinghua Guo to threaten Gang Liu. Yan Zhao, Hank Wei, Wenming Yan, Donghai Feng, and Jeffery Li all claimed themselves as boy friends of Yinghua Guo.
Fig. 13.1. This is a medical record of Yinghua Guo's. It shows that Yinghua Guo graduated from the Shanghai Second Military Medical University.
Fig. 14.1. is one of the picture of the classmates of Yinghua Guo, which showed that all graduates of the Shanghai Second Military Medical University were granted at least of lieutenant. According to the Chinese law regulating for Military officers, all Chinese military officers have to serve for the army at least 14 years. Yinghua Guo was granted lieutenant in 1996 and was granted Captain in 1999. Then, Yinghua Guo couldn't retire from the Chinese Army until 2013. In other words, Yinghua Guo is still an active Chinese Military officer today!
Fig. 24.1 Mr. Hank Wei's Bio.
Fig. 25.1. China has a big plan to launch Cyber War against the United States. The Cyber war is designed to include 3 Wars: Mine War, Tunnel War, Sparrow War,while Huawei, Lenovo, and ChinaSoft are pioneers in each war fields respectively.
Fig. 34.1. Mr. Wenming Yan was invited by Yinghua Guo to come to the USA in September 2009. On September 8th, 2009, Mr. Wenming Yan showed up at the National Artist Club located in downtown Manhattan.
Fig. 39.1. Here lists some of the words or sentences that Yinghua Guo and her Chinese Communist spy comrades threatened me frequently. Yinghua Guo yells such kind threatening words at home. Wenming Yan and Yuhua Tang threatened me through phone. Donghai Feng sent me such kind threatening words through email. Yan Zhao posted similar threatening words and even more dirty words on Chinese Public forum websites and Skype chatting room.
Fig. 39.2. Mr. Yuhua Tang (the man with glasses), was the head of the National Security Agency for the region of North America. Ms. Yinghua Guo met with Mr. Yuhua Tang frequently to share/exchange their espionage activities. This picture shows that Yinghua Guo met Yuhua Tang at the Art Exhibition in September 2009.
Fig. 39.3. The most recent two posting by Mr. Yan Zhao on a public forum website.Mr. Yan Zhao claimed himself as a boy-friend of Yinghua Guo. He threatened Gang Liu and Xiamin Zeng on daily basis through public postings or Skype conversations.
Fig. 39.4. Mr. Yan Zhao post threatening postings on various Chinese public forum websites. Here is a snapshot of Yan Zhao's postings on the public website: http://bbs.omnitalk.org/politics/mainpage.pl. All of his postings include threatening words and very dirty words regarding me.
Fig. 41.1. Yinghua Guo has stolen large amount of my money from our joint accounts to her personal accounts. Here shows two such kind checks.
Fig. 46.1. Police report created by Police officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson on September 6th, 2009. On November 6th, 2009, Gang Liu reported to 911 hot line to report Yinghua Guo's domestic violence activities. Police Officer R. Ellington and Sgt. Hopson came to Gang Liu's house. However, Ellington and Hopson made false statements in their police report on purpose to protect the actual offender Yinghua Guo, and made the actual victim Gang Liu as the offender.
Fig. 50.1. On June 2nd, 2010, Sgt. Mark Reiner created this Incident Report #20028583. This police report clearly shows that it was Yinghua Guo created an event and then false accused against Gang Liu. Based on this report, Yinghua Guo got a protection order against Gang Liu.
Fig. 54.1. Yinghua Guo signed this protection order on June 4th, 2010. Gang Liu was served with this Temporary Restraining Order on June 7th, 2010. It strictly prevents Gang Liu to contact with Yinghua Guo.
Fig. 58.1. Page 1-2 of the Consent order signed on June 24th, 2010.
Fig. 58.2. Page 3-4 of the Consent order signed on June 24th, 2010.
Fig. 66.1. On September 2nd, 2010, Ms. Natalee Picillo, Gang Liu's ex-attorney submitted the divorce complaint along with this file to the Somerset County Superior Court. This file clearly indicated that Gang Liu was the Plaintiff, while Yinghua Guo was the Defendant. However, County Counsel Thomas Miller and other court staffs asked Ms. Natalle Picillo to wait for few days to submit the complaint and let the wife submit the complaint first. Obviously, Mr. Thomas Miller and some court staffs had manipulated the case to favor Ms. Yinghua Guo.
Fig. 70.1. On August 12, 2010, Yinghua Guo false accused Gang Liu again. This is Yinghua Guo's complaint. All of her complaints are lies and without supporting evidences, except the blog postings. However, the blog postings had been repeated sued by Yinghua Guo at various courts. The blog postings are not happened in New Jersey. The Superior Court of Somerset County doesn't have jurisdiction on this complaint. However, Judge Picheca issued a final restraining order against Gang Liu based on Yinghua Guo's false accusation!
Fig. 73.1. On September 9th, 2010, Ms. Picillo submitted this "Answer and Counterclaim" to the Somerset County Superior Court. At the same time, Mr. Allen P Comba represented Yinghua Guo submitted the original divorce complaint to the Court. Obviously, it was Judge Picheca and County Counsel Thomas Miller arranged the two attorneys submitted Yinghua Guo's complaint and Gang Liu's Counter-complaint at the same time!
Fig. 74.1. This is the list of court exhibits for the Guo v. Liu's divorce case. It clearly indicates that the Plaintiff's original complaint was submitted on September 10th, 2010, while the counter-complain was filed one day earlier. It clearly shows that some staffs of the Somerset County Superior Court manipulated the case to have Gang Liu's attorney to work with Yinghua Guo's attorney to set up Gang Liu.
Fig. 76.1. Charles Wang could have bribed some of the high profile American officers.
Fig. 77.1. Somerset County Counsel Thoms C. Miller contacted with Yinghua Guo's Attorney via Fcacimile on June 23rd, 2010
Fig. 82.1. In early February 2011, Morgan Stanley was Cyber-Attacked by Chinese-based hackers. It was Yinghua Guo and her Chinese spy colleagues initiated this Cyber-Attacks. They just wanted to have me lost jobs by doing such kind attacks. They gave me warnings first right before the attacks.
Fig. 87.1. Yinghua Guo submitted this criminal record to New York Criminal Court as evidences to prove that Gang Liu was a criminal. However, it was not Gang Liu's criminal records. Yinghua Guo always submitted such kind perjuries to support her false accusation and to cheat the Court.
Fig. 89.1. This is the police report based on Yinghua Guo's complaint. Yinghua Guo complained Gang Liu for posting articles on the web. Yinghua Guo had repeatedly filed lawsuits against Gang Liu for the same facts or lies.
Fig. 90.1. On July 8th, 2011, Morgan Stanley fired Gang Liu without giving any reasons!
Fig. 98.1. Mr. Chengshan Tan(the man on the right) is a Chinese spy. His major responsibility was kidnapping people in the United States and then move the hostage to China. He reported to Yan Zhao and Yuhua Tang. The above picture was taken on August 17th, 2010. Since then, Ms. Yan Hu (the lady in the picture) has been missing. Mr. Chengshan Tan was responsible for the missing of Ms. Yan Hu.
Fig. 101.1. In July 2011, Mr. Chengshan (the man on the right) Tan followed and harassed Ms. Xiamin Zheng. Once Xiamin Zeng realized that it was Yan Zhao and Yuhua Tang who sent Mr. Tan to follow and kidnap her, she went to security agents for helps.
Fig. 103.1. Mr. Hang Hongqi was one of the best friends and a neighbor of Xiamin Zeng. Mr. Hang was beaten to death by Chinese police officers on October 12th, 2011. Mr. Wenming Yan and Mr. Yuhua Tang later told Gang Liu that they gave a lesson to Xiamin Zeng by killing Mr. Hang.
Fig. 112.1. Yinghua Guo transferred/stole large amount money from our joint accounts. Here lists some large amount transactions from one of the joint account to her personal account.